Import datafrom any
a simple Google
Import in real time, cross sources, make powerful dashboards,
…all within the spreadsheet.
A must have for all Data, Marketing, e-Commerce, Financial analysts
Start web scraping
in Google Sheets in minutes
Our users rate ImportFromWeb 4.6/5
in the G Suite Marketplace
Great tool and excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend this tool, especially if you are running a lot of IMPORTXML formulas that eventually slow down, this tool will run multiple requests much faster.
February 17, 2020
This tool works so well and I’m actually glad that it works within the formulas of Google Sheets. There are a lot of limitations to similar products that have a point and click interface. I have to look at 100+ pages per product for our price comparisons and this tool makes it so easy!
February 14, 2020
Great tool. Excellent customer support. Thank you.
February 5, 2020
Superb tool and great people behind it. Highly recommend for researching mass amounts of data with ease. Bravo!
February 4, 2020
THIS IS AMAZING! Ran into some issues with too many URLs added in one function in the beginning, but figured out a fix for that. I have been using it to parse Youtube Data into a live dashboard for competitor videos.
January 26, 2020
Amazing! I’m no techie, but I found this add-on easy to use for my basic IT knowledge. Works wonders for my PhD investigation – allows me to compile lots of data super efficiently. Yay!
December 4, 2019
- Works flawlessly with most websites
Under the hood, the function will find the best server from all around the world to load the toughest pages.
If needed, it can run a browser in our servers to render the page and scrape elements that only show up with a real navigation.
- High volume of requests per sheet
Use the function hundreds of times per spreadsheet.
- It uses a smart and customizable cache system so you keep your data for hours or days.
- Set up automatic updates by hour, day, or week
- Use CSS selectors or XPaths to find elements on the page.
CSS selectors is so easy to learn, but XPath is so powerful… ImportFromWeb supports both!
- Choose your country
You can query a website from many different places. Super useful to import local content or compare what a page displays in various countries.
- Stack results of multiple search pages in one list
- Optional regular expressions manipulations
Uses the power of regular expressions in order to extract or replace specific parts of texts. It helps you sanitize your data for further analysis.
- Scrape Google search results
- Scrape Google search suggestions
- Scrape search results from Amazon and other sites
- Scrape product prices, reviews, and descriptions
- Scrape job listings from Glassdoor and other sites
- Scrape latest articles and posts
- Scrape competitor pricing and keywords
- Monitor follower counts on YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Scrape reviews for companies from Trustpilot and other sites
- Check status of deliveries
- Scrape local business details for lead generation
|Often buggy when it is called more than a dozen times in a spreadsheet. ||Works flawlessly with hundreds of formulas per sheet.|
|The more formulas, the slower it gets.||It’s lightning quick!|
|Refreshes at any change in the spreadsheet.||Caches the data on demand, so it doesn’t recalculate all the formulas at any change.|
|Doesn’t support many websites.||We use proxies and emulate browsers to maximize compatibility with complex websites.|
|Very basic, no advanced options.||Many options available for powerful web scraping in Google Sheets: country codes, regular expressions, base selectors, and more.|
|Requires a knowledge of XPath.||Works with CSS selectors or XPaths.|
CSS selector is within reach to anyone with basic HTML knowledge.