You might be facing this issue because you have multiple Google accounts associated with ImportFromWeb. This can happen for example when the email you used to subscribe is different than the one you used to subscribe.
First, let’s check the ImportFromWeb account associated with your spreadsheet. In the sidebar (My account tab), you’ll see the email address displayed.
If it’s different from the one you used to subscribe to, we have a couple of solutions for you:
- Change the spreadsheet owner to the account you used to subscribe and re-activate ImportFromWeb from this account.
- Make a copy of your spreadsheet while being connected to the account you used to subscribe and activate ImportFromWeb from this account.
Important Note: If you’re working on a Shared Drive, you can change your ImportFromWeb user by following these steps:
- Go to Extensions > Manage add-ons.
- In the ImportFromWeb card, uncheck “Use in this document”.
- Reload the spreadsheet.
- Activate the add-on again from Extensions > ImportFromWeb > Activate.
If you still do not see the email used to subscribe in the sidebar, please reach out to our support team. We’ll be happy to assist you further and get everything back on track!