We make scraping web data into Google Sheets a snap
ImportFromWeb is the only web data scraper designed to collect, cross, manipulate and analyze web data directly in your Google Sheets.
Source code analysis
More than 140,000 users already use the ImportFromWeb add-on!
The add-on made my workflow super easy !
ImportfromWeb has been an amazing tool for me, saving me endless hours and making my data capture incredibly easy and convenient.
Excellent time saver. We used importwithgoogle to find over 1,000 URLs. For source we used business name, city, state. We hit one speedbumb and the NoDataNoBusiness team helped us resolve in less than 2 hours.
Excellent, you made scraping simple!
As a mere code-ignorant, I was looking around to find a solution to my scraping problem. ImportFromWeb is a must have Google Sheets function.
I wish everyone provided this kind of customer service!
Lifesaver in a pinch! Needed this tool to copy a data table from a stubborn website. Haven’t used it long-term or as a paid subscriber, but would recommend based on its performance when I used it.
A game-changer for non-technical profiles
Take advantage of our ImportFromWeb to do your job better and faster.
There are hundreds of different use cases, discover yours!
Enhance your e-commerce strategy
Analyze ecommerce information, such as market prices and customer reviews, to expand your product catalog and build more competitive verticals.
Refine search strategies
Improve SEO strategies by more thoroughly analyzing keywords, links, and other search trends worth targeting.
Build prospects database
Make more impactful contact with potential clients by building higher quality lists and learning from more conclusive performance analysis.
Make better investment decisions
Follow market trends, crossing data from multiple analyses in real-time to facilitate the decision-making process.
Revamp research methods
Aggregate interesting data from thousands of websites so that it’s digestible and ready to be analyzed.
Improve your content plans
Stay up-to-date on all things content by monitoring the latest trends from multiple sources and managing engagement with branded content.
Fast and reliable with thousands of pages and datapoints in a single spreadsheet
Fetch the latest data whenever you decide
Set up hourly, daily or weekly automatic updates
Monitor your IMPORTFROMWEB functions status
View information about a specific function
Cross, manipulate & analyze web data
Create complex dashboards and monitor your web data
Advanced configurations for more flexibility
- Work with CSS selectors or XPaths queries to describe the data to be captured
- Handle location-based content
- Extract parts of text with regular expressions
- Load search results from up to 50 pages at once
Simple, transparent. Scrape the web every day. Cancel anytime!
Keep your support system agile with a plan that tailors IFW exactly to your needs
All ImportFromWeb features
All preconfigured solutions
Shared drive compatible
Dedicated account Manager
Spreadsheets review & 1-on-1 training
Can I try ImportFromWeb for free?
Of course, you can try ImportFromWeb for free. We offer you a 30-day trial with 1,000 requests for free. No credit card required, no commitment !
All you have to do is to install the add-on from the Google Workspace Marketplace and enjoy!
What is a request?
At ImportFromWeb, we count a request as one URL successfully fetched, regardless of the number of data points collected.
Consequently, whether you scrape 1 data point from one webpage or 2, 3,…10,…100 data points, it will still be counted as 1 single request. As an example, those 2 formulas count as 1 single request:
Then, each time your data is updated a new request is counted (check our guide to understand how the data updates). Bear in mind that you can use the cache_lifespan option to control the period during which the data is kept into the cache.
If fetching the page content fails or if there is no element on the page that matches the selectors, no request will be counted.
What if I need more requests or help?
Whether you need a tailor-made plan or support on your scraping project, we got you covered!
Just contact us here and provide information about your requirements. We’ll come back to you within 2 business days.
What are the ImportFromWeb features?
ImportFromWeb comes with some great features for a powerful and efficient web scraping from Google Sheets, including:
- Cache control to always keep control over your ImportFromWeb usage
- Location based content scraping, so you decide the IP address to scrape data from
- Mass web scraping, so you scrape seamlessly hundreds or thousands of URLs at the same time
- Automatic updates, so you update your data on a regular basis (even when you’re offline)
- Function monitoring to control and understand the data scraped
- Auto-refresh, so you don’t have to relaunch the =IMPORTFROMWEB() functions manually
- IP Rotation: ImportFromWeb uses proxy servers to fetch web pages from different IP addresses so that pages load correctly, every time
- Number formatting: ImportFromWeb automatically applies number formatting to data, including currency, date and time
- Templates catalog, so you can enjoy all ImportFromWeb’s ready-to-use solutions designed for Amazon, Google Maps, Google Search, YouTube, Instagram, Yahoo Finance, …
Can ImportFromWeb handle multiple users?
Individual plans do not let you share your account with others. Others can only view and access the data you scraped. They can not refresh the data or add/edit new functions to your spreadsheets.
Business plans let you share your account with others. They can refresh your IMPORTFROMWEB() functions, as well as add and edit new functions under your account.
Please note that:
- If you work on a shared drive, the add-on is activated under the account that activated ImportFromWeb on the spreadsheet.
- If you work on a private drive, the add-on is activated under the spreadsheet owner account.